The guesthouse has five en suite bedrooms (Bedrooms №1, 2, 3, 4 & 5), offering accommodation for groups of up to 10-12 people.
The pricing below is reсpective to the number of rooms occupied –
full / medium / minimum (levels of occupancy):
- full (5-10 people in 5 bedrooms) – 4 bedrooms in the main house and one in the second house
- medium (4-8 people in 4 bedrooms) – 4 bedrooms in the main house
- minimum (1-6 people in 3 bedrooms) – 1-3 bedrooms in the main house
*** Autumn & Winter seasons *** 01 October – 30 April
Monday – Thrsday :: BGN 290 / 270 / 260 per night
Friday – Sunday :: BGN 340 / 300 / 290 per night
*** Spring & Summer seasons *** 01 May – 30 September
Monday – Thrsday :: BGN 200 / 180 / 170 per night
Friday – Sunday :: BGN 240 / 220 / 210 per night
Milla is rented as a self-catering facility. Our hosts are present to meet guest’s parties on arrival and register them with relevant authorities on check-in as well as administer their check-out before departure. They maintain Milla’s readiness and fitness to accept and accommodate guests and upon arrival they handle:
- registration of guests, requiring photographic IDs
- allocating and directing guests to their bedrooms
- inventarisation and introduction to available appliances, utilities/utencils, etc.
- introduction to how Milla functions and special inductions, with detailed information for guests’ responsibilities and relevant safety procedures:
- during the cold seasons guests must know how to manage and operate safely the woodburner fireplace in the main house that supplies it with heating and hot water
- during the summer guests must know how to manage safely the hygiene operation of the swimming pool and use it appropriately according to its safety regulations.
Covering for any extra services, that guests are responsible for, by our hosts is only upon prior arrangements and a subject to extra compensation!
* Hosts & extra services *
Although Milla guest house is a self-catering facility it has a team of caretakers (Bulgarian and Russian speaking), who may offer may offer additional services upon prior arrangements. Examples of such extra survices include:
- Fresh, traditional food cooked on site (hosts’ choice). This requires hosts’ access to the mehana room. Prices for meals per person are as follows: Breakfast – BGN 3, Lunch (three courses) – BGN 8, Dinner (salad & grill) – BGN 7. During the Autumn & Winter seasons, this service requires guests to reserve bedroom №5 for the hosts.
- Excurssions activities such as walks for picking mushrooms, herbs, berries, etc. as well as guided tours to places of interest in the region.
- Home entertainment activities such as board games, cookery and masterchef skills with local recepies, etc.
- Child sitting and entertainment – indoor and outdoor games, outdoor walks and camping, forest school activities, story reading, traditional folk dances lessons, Bulgarian and regional history lessons, etc.
- Organisation and preparation of celebration parties
These services a subject to extra compensation for the personnel and are only available upon prior arrangements with the hosts!
* Further information *
- Bedroom №1 offers 2 single beds whereas all other bedrooms have a double bed.
- Bedrooms №1, 2 & 3 are accessible via the common room on the same floor. The common room (top floor) and the mehana (ground floor, open plan kitchen & living space) are connected by a small spiral staircase, secured with integrated children safety gates at both ends. The common room and the mehana have their own separate entrance/exit from the house.
- Bedroom №4 has its own entrance, near the common room’s entrance, and is under the same roof with main house.
- Bedroom №5 has its own entrance at the second house, which is 35 feet away from the main house.
- Children over the age of 5 are included in the occupancy as adults.
- Children under the age of 5. For them Milla offers a baby cot, a baby chair as well as a range of toys for children. Bedrooms №1 & 3 offer sufficient space to accommodate a baby cot.
- Further occupation capacity is negotiable! Bedroom №1 has sufficient space for a full size, foldable camp bed (available to guests) between the two single beds. The common room and the mehana have large ottomans (single bed size) as part of the furniture.
- We are pet friendly but pets are not allowed in the bedrooms! Do contact us for more information!